Live In-Person or Virtual Real-Time ~ Present a Poster and Save $50!*
*this discount does not apply to product or service providers
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure an onsite poster board and/or ensure your virtual poster presentation is scheduled and included in the conference
materials, your full submission must be received, and your registration paid in full by June 3, 2022.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your materials. Please see
below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Discuss your research and collaborate with other attendees
- Your poster presentation will be published in our conference materials
- Receive $50 off your registration*
All scientific poster presentation materials will include:
- Poster title
- Text-only abstract
- Digital Presentation File (PDF of your onsite poster OR a 3-5 minute narrated PPT slideshow as ppsx or MP4.)
Live In-Person Attendees will also bring a one-page, static PRINTED poster to the event.
PRINTED posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
Onsite posters may hang for only a portion of the event. Please indicate your poster program selection during submission. If necessary, posters may be reassigned to another session based on attendance and capacity requirements.
We reserve the right to publish your poster content in various marketing materials and products.
Poster inquiries: Email Jamie Ring for details.